Rodents tend to carry an abundance of harmful bacteria and disease, and this issue should not be overlooked during “Shelter in Place” mandate.
LOS ANGELES, CA, April 21, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Have you been made more aware of the seemingly endless sound of scratching in the walls and attic since you’ve been adhering to the COVID-19 “Stay at Home” order? Several media outlets have recently published the significant increase of residential rodent infestation, due to restaurant closures and the lack of normally accessible food sources. As rodents tend to carry an abundance of harmful bacteria and disease, this issue should not be overlooked especially at the present.
Zeev Dorfman, owner and founder of Southern California’s Rodents Stop, is a revolutionary in the Pest Control industry, utilizing non-toxic and proven solutions to effectively manage and eradicate rodents from your residence. An independent and family-owned rodent clean up and control company, Rodent Stop services Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange and San Bernardino Counties, applying their highly effective and years vetted five step treatment:
1. Inspection: A thorough investigation of common entry points including interior and exterior, roof, attic, kitchen, laundry room, furnace room, water heater room, foundation and lower crawl space.
2. Proofing: The sealing of all possible entry points from which mice and rats gain access to the home.
3. Clean Up: Elimination of droppings and neutralization of urine.
4. Disinfecting and Scent Neutralizing: Sanitizing and neutralizing affected areas, using Rodent Stop’s proprietary Pheromone Neutralizer Spray, which effectively eliminates scent trails that attract rodents to your home.
5. Trapping: Trapping any residual rodents and promptly removing them from your residence.
In addition, if a client has been dealing with a long term infestation, then their attic’s insulation may be compromised and deemed hazardous. To manage this issue, Rodent Stop also provides complete Attic Insulation Removal and Replacement Services, assuring a safe and secure space.
As pest control is considered an “Essential Service”, exempt from the current California business closure mandate, Rodent Stop proceeds with the utmost protection of their patrons and workers as their #1 priority. Staff members arrive to a jobsite in full hazmat suits, equipped with masks, gloves and shoe coverings, so that they may fulfill their contract while ensuring the safety and security of their clients.
For more information on Rodent Stop, please visit their WEBSITE.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here